How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cover letter must include a response to essential and desirable criteria, detailing how you meet the skills required for the role.
We require a sales and marketing manager to oversee a small and junior sales and marketing team.
The role will require management, as well as having to carry out sales and marketing activities until the company grows further in size. Therefore, the individual will need to have enough experience, that they are able to run the team by themselves, and report progress back to the directors.
£27,000 - £40,000 + Bonus.
Salary Dependant on Experience.
- Opens on 15th February 2018
- Closes on 9th March 2018 (this may close earlier if enough applications are received).
- Interviews in weeks commencing 12th and 19th March.
- Position Begins 9th April 2018 (subject to reference checks and availability).
- Experience in Sales.
- Experience in Marketing.
- Experience of B2B sales and marketing.
- Contributed to a Sales and Marketing Strategy.
- Has knowledge in how to calculate ROI from Sales and Marketing Spend.
- Experience of using Google Analytics.
- Experience of using a CRM.
- Adhered to KPI’s, and Reported back on progress.
- Sales techniques which can be taught to junior staff.
- Experience of running social media campaigns.
- Experience of running a website and CMS.
- Experience of running email marketing campaigns.
- Attended events promoting the company.
- SEO experience.
- Creative & eloquent writing style.
- Goal-Oriented, with a desire to drive the team forwards.
- Attention to detail.
- Good soft skills:
- Time management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Degree in Sales / Marketing or Business.
- Qualifications in Sales / Marketing or Business.
- Previously developed a Sales and Marketing strategy.
- Experience of health and/or healthcare experience.
- Previous experience of Managing a Sales/Marketing team.
- Ran automated marketing campaigns.
- Experience of setting/adhering to a budget.
- Experience of selecting and helping to implement a CRM.
- Experience in recruiting.
- Previously set KPI’s for a team.
- Experience of working with Tender Writing Teams.
- Performance Management.
- Use of Umbraco CMS and HTML.
- Experience of Selecting events for the company to attend.
- Worked in setting brand guidelines.
- Reported results to senior management.
- Researched new target markets.
- Developing the Sales and Marketing Strategy (inbound and outbound).
- Setting and monitoring ROI from Sales and Marketing Activities.
- Creating and managing Sales and Marketing budgets quarterly.
- Communicating with third party marketing companies.
- Adhering to GDPR compliance.
- Working with the Creative Director and design team to generate content.
- Working with Tender writing team to help coordinate tender bids and align with sales and marketing material.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Working with junior sales staff on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Overseeing Email Marketing.
- Overseeing junior staff who post to the company’s social media accounts.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Organising automated marketing tools.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised.
- Developing and overseeing any specific marketing campaigns.
- Developing a training plan for junior staff.
- Attending meetings with sales & marketing team, as well as wider teams.